Starting a New Career...
WHAT TO EXPECT FINANCIALLY:
As a Real Estate Salesperson, you are an independent contractor which requires a financial commitment to grow your business. At Evolution we are here to help in achieving success!
- LIBOR/MLS Fees:
- The Salesperson is responsible to remain in good standing as a member of LIBOR and the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island and is responsible for the timely payment of all dues, continuing education fees and fines due to errors and rules violations when using the Stratus System.
- Annual Dues = $485, MLS Licensee Fee = $125, New Agent Fee = $25, Total = $725.
- MLS and LIBOR do prorate these Fees. MLS & LIBOR Fees are non-refundable.
- Yard Signs - Provided by Broker:
- Installation of Yard Sign through Everlast Sign Service 516-433-4600, to be paid for by Salesperson. Approximate Cost = $50.
- Salesperson Riders through Oakley Signs & Graphics to be paid for by Salesperson. Approximate Cost = $20 per rider.
- Open House Signs: Through Oakley Signs & Graphics, to be paid for by Salesperson:
- Approximate Cost = $60 per Sign - www.oakleysign.com
- Business Cards, Marketing Materials:
- To be paid for by Salesperson.
- Contact Taryn McCarthy: firstname.lastname@example.org / 401-400-3020 ext.1475 / com .
- $120 for (250) Business Cards + shipping.
- ½ Page Post Cards $255 for (100), $430 for (250) + shipping.
- Salesperson can create other marketing materials, subject to approval by Broker.
- Listing Folders - Provided by Broker
- Company Email Address - provided by Broker
- Professional Individual Headshots for Marketing to be paid for by Salesperson: (See attachment)
- Elise Margolin Photography - Contact: email@example.com / 516-356-3217
- Discounted rate of $125 for Evolution Agents.
- Professional Photos, 3D Tour & Dedicated Property Website: (See attachment)
- Contact Ed: firstname.lastname@example.org / 516-776-4549
- 3D + Photos Package starts at $350 for a 2,000 square foot house and includes: 3d, 20-35 Photos, Floorplan and Website. Anything above 2,000 square feet is an extra $0.10 per square foot.